jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

intimate...

Here I am ready to discuss unclear ideas, absent from revealing experiences and from normal dreams. So in front of me.
Communicating sensations without palpating them or judging the moment or the walls painted with broken hearts, learning from the desire that is never satisfied, from the words, which are still silent, they do not stop saying. Of the will of the seed that of the supreme darkness meets with the light.
I think that neither the river can drown their sorrows nor can I navigate mine and in my innocent pride I definitely know that the world is mine and that is why I refuse to find myself in other people's kisses, to close my eyes when I listen to my song and stop flying near midnight carrying only my memories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario