jueves, 3 de mayo de 2018

ONE SPECIAL MORNING, TOO SPECIAL

As a full day,
she smiles,
and it's early,
very early,
and he smiles at me,
and I do not know why,
I fill with tears,
of an irrepressible emotion,
immense as the universe.
And smile,
and that smile,
It's just for me
with all your tenderness,
with all your energy,
with the laces tightly tied.
So much light,
so much love,
a second barely,
to make me feel eternal,
and I can not stop crying.
Your smile,
that which covers everything,
that everything faces,
that everything overcomes,
even my heart cut down,
it's more than I deserve,
of what I deserved never.
And he smiles at me,
as if I were the only one,
as if everything else,
was invisible, alien,
and her little face full of love,
and I am ecstatic,
still,
despite the horns,
that they will never understand,
beyond your reason.
Fly Male,
without knowing it,
and with only his smile,
redeemer
today, he made me,
the happiest guy on earth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario