domingo, 24 de junio de 2018

I was just looking for ...

By searching, I searched,
from the void that roars at night,
until the morning murmur,
through impossible heaven,
through bogged roads,
I searched and searched,
walking a long time,
where neither my shadow accompanied.
I would love to have believed,
that a vision guided me,
but just by searching I searched,
the echo of a need,
and it fell in the swamps,
of my forced thoughts.
For some reason it attracted me,
like the aroma of freshly baked bread,
a clean and tender little voice,
asking him to infinity,
that led her to keep looking.
I collected all my doubts,
and with them I went to meet him,
and that beautiful girl,
He held his gaze in mine,
and without knowing what we were looking for,
we proposed together to look for it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario