jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

THE BLUE SEAL


Painting, one is understanding,
like an orgy of colors,
mixing on the palette,
they come to caress the virgin fabric,
to show off in all its splendor,
challenging the very time.
With a couple of chords in the air,
can start a symphony,
to fill every empty heart,
to the point of connecting them,
and take them to the sensitive border,
where the beats are free.
From a drop of ink,
dancing words on a sheet,
I enter the Gentile universe,
that takes me to a thousand literary genres,
and they make me feel every letter,
like a big bang in my head.
And to you, I have caressed you without haste,
I filled you with my best repertoire,
I wrote poems on your back with kisses,
that never got tired of kissing you,
and now that you leave, I understand,
that you never really understood anything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario