lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

THE SMUG

I have a dog that in the evening,
jump through the window and run through the rooftops,
meowing like a cat in heat,
and returns in the morning with the marks,
that leave the claws of the body to body,
but he is still alone, without having luck in love.
I have a mirror, mirror small mirror,
that never gives me the taste,
to tell me that I'm the prettiest,
and the damn has fun showing me,
what will be, in his sadistic irony,
my decline twenty years later.
I have a woman, strange woman,
who invited me to share their nights,
and of which I was the love of his life,
for almost ten full minutes.
because in reality what he loved,
She was another woman who satiated his appetite.
I have the ability to improve myself,
so that my defects are more defective,
what an endless power plant,
dedicated to generating false steps,
and with that I have, shall we say, enough,
as to enter the world of foreign defects.
And so for that, I can assure you that I have,
with my hand on my restless heart,
the virtue of finding hidden between lines,
the secret of rearming my debris,
exploring new architectures,
and inaugurate myself without remorse.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario