viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2018

THE SUNDAY OF FAIRY


He stood on my pillow,
he dropped his clothes,
she released her red hair,
about the length of his back,
and breathed deeply,
ignoring my presence.
His nakedness shone,
in my darkened room,
as a shed of promises,
for who needs a lie.
The mascara in their eyes,
I thought I had cried,
although the calmness on his face,
it revealed that everything had arrived,
to reconcile your present winged,
with the cloak of his last sibylline.
Then he noticed me, smiling,
he knelt and without stopping looking at me,
after a caress, he kissed me,
with a kiss full of tenderness,
and slowly without pause,
It went deep into my head.
Since that day he lives in me,
and the cloudy mornings,
it comes out for a moment,
to share with me,
a serene talk "tête à tête",
and the pure aroma of a coffee.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario