lunes, 6 de agosto de 2018

the alley of dreams


I dreamed an empty alley,
without windows or exit,
a light that dazzled,
to its ragged walls;
I dreamed of dreaming,
and to my dream you came,
and from your autumn eyes,
Beams of colors were born,
like secret waterfalls,
to the walls they gave life,
like a heaven I was waiting for,
get reacquainted with your day.
Then to my dream they arrived,
painters and dancers,
delirious, comedians,
and kitchen goblins,
and a poet writing verses,
of office affairs,
and the night rests,
in the arms of a diva.
Suddenly the silence,
opens in endless smiles,
the walkers recite,
welcome odes,
and a crazy man with his sax,
interprets symphonies,
and old children of the forest,
they do round in the corners.
Who knows if I dreamed,
or dream yet,
because my ideas are mixed,
in a thousand different cantatas;
if of my changing moons,
one stopped my departure,
the one I found on your face,
the one that gave me space,
the one of all my dreams,
it is known reality,
and in every dream I dream,
accompanies me with your laughter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario